QUOTES ON FAILURE

FAILURE IN LIFE



Every single individual, and especially everyone aspiring for greatness, should embrace failure with open arms. More often It is only through failure that we learn. Many of the world’s finest minds have learned this the hard way - here are some quotes on the importance of failure, and how to make the most of it to stir their course on the road to success.


When we give ourselves permission to fail, we, at the same time, give ourselves permission to excel. - Eloise Ristad


Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.- Coco Chanel


The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. - Elbert Hubbard


Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. - Robert F. Kennedy






Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. - Winston Churchill


One who fears failure limits his activities. Failure is only the opportunity to more intelligently begin again. - Henry Ford


The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Ralph Waldo Emerson


Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. - Dale Carnegie


I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan


I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. - Thomas A. Edison



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Famous Speakers Prepared their Address.

The thug of war for Corper between spending or saving

How to speak confidently in public